Browse Calgary Homes For Sale By Property Type And Price
Brought To You By Alan Zunec of Royal LePage Foothills
Calgary is the largest city in Alberta and considered the economic capital of the province. There are many houses for sale in Calgary corresponding with opportunties for growth in the Calgary real estate market, as the economy is vibrant and growing rapidly. If you are shopping for homes for sale in Calgary, our site is one of the most informative available. You can browse properties for sale broken down by community, or use the quick search feature below to get an idea of what is available within your price range. Reading my Market Blog will keep you up to date information on what homes in the Calgary area are selling for and how competitive it will be if you are thinking of getting in the market to buy property.
There are many legitimate advantages to using our services and this website. If you are shopping for houses for sale in Calgary, you can look through the entire Calgary MLS® listings or our team listing portfolio. Making an informed decision is important if you plan to get ahead in life, and this is especially important when getting into the real estate market. Browse homes for sale in Calgary and area, then call us for any additional information you need!
My team is dedicated to make sure you have every advantage when buying or selling real estate in Calgary. We are proud to be involved with various charities in the local area, including the Women In Need Society of Calgary, The Mustard Seed, and the Make A Wish Foundation. It's important for us to give back to our community, one that we are proud to call our home. I'm one of the top Royal LePage agents in the Calgary area, call me today on (403) 510-7307.
Calgary Real Estate Market Statistics From July 2014
|Total Number of Listings Available for Sale in Calgary||4,656|
|Average Price of Homes for Sale|
- The Calgary real estate market is still considered to be favourable to sellers.
- During the month of July, the average listing price of a Calgary house was $553,450. This is up about six percent when compared to 2013.
- The condo market is still very active and continues to remain very stable. The average price of an apartment style condo for sale in Calgary sits at $323,164 and the average price of a townhouse style condo sits at $366,064. This represents a 7 percent and 12 percent increase respectively, when compared against 2013.
- Selling times continue to be very low. The average amount of time it took to sell a Calgary home was 31 days in June and 36 days for a condo. Both of these statistics represent a continuing decline in the amount of time it is taking to sell Calgary properties.
- On the entire MLS® system in Calgary there were 2336 sales in July, which is a healthy increase of over 3% from the same time last year. Overall 1553 Calgary houses were bought and sold during July, representing a small decrease of 1% in the Calgary house market. 785 condominiums had a new owner on the title, this is a 13% increase over last year.
- The current supply of property listings is considered to be about 2.0 months worth and, not surpisingly considering the sellers market conditions, there are 14% more listings available on the market when compared with this time last year. Current Calgary house inventory sits at around 2.0 months worth of supply, Calgary condo inventory sits at around 2.1 months worth of supply as well.
- The real estate market in Calgary is now considered to be in the favour of those who are selling. We are the only major city in Canada that is experiencing conditions of this nature, although our neighbours to the north in Edmonton are starting to trend in this direction as well.