Browse Calgary Homes For Sale By Property Type And Price
Brought To You By Alan Zunec of Royal LePage Foothills
Calgary is the largest city in Alberta and considered the economic capital of the province. There are many opportunties for growth in the Calgary property market, as the economy is vibrant and growing rapidly. If you are shopping for Calgary homes for sale, our site is one of the most informative available. You can browse properties for sale broken down by community, or use the quick search feature below to get an idea of what is available within your price range. Reading my Calgary Realtor® Blog will keep you up to date information on what homes in the Calgary area are selling for and how competitive it will be if you are thinking of getting in the market to buy property.
There are many legitimate advantages to using our services and this website. If you are shopping for Calgary properties for sale, you can look through the entire mls® system or our team listing portfolio. Making an informed decision is important if you plan to get ahead in life, and this is especially important when getting into the real estate market. Browse homes for sale in the Calgary area and then call us for any additional information you need!
My team is dedicated to make sure you have every advantage when buying or selling properties in Calgary. We are proud to be involved with various charities in the local area, including the Women In Need Society of Calgary, The Mustard Seed, and the Make A Wish Foundation. It's important for us to give back to our community, one that we are proud to call our home. I'm one of the top Royal LePage agents in the Calgary area, call me today on (403) 510-7307.
Calgary Property Market Statistics From November 2013
|Total Number of Listings Available for Sale in Calgary||3,155|
|Average Price of Homes for Sale|
- The Calgary real estate market is still considered to be favourable to sellers.
- During the month of November, the average listing price of a Calgary house was $516,466. This is up almost six percent when compared to 2012.
- The condo market is still very active and continues to remain very stable. The average price of an apartment style condo for sale in Calgary sits at $307,078 and the average price of a townhouse style condo sits at $353,444. This represents a 1 percent decrease and 12 percent increase respectively, when compared against 2012.
- Selling times continue to be very low. The average amount of time it took to sell a Calgary home was 39 days in October and 42 days for a condo. Both of these statistics represent a continuing decline in the amount of time it is taking to sell Calgary properties.
- On the entire mls® system in Calgary there were 1730 sales in November, which is a noticeable increase of almost 19% from the same time last year. Overall 1197 Calgary houses were bought and sold during November, representing a 19% increase in the Calgary house market. 593 condominiums had a new owner on the title, this is a 18% increase over last year.
- The current supply of property listings is considered to be about 1.9 months worth and, not surpisingly considering the sellers market conditions, there are 16% less listings available on the market when compared with this time last year. Current Calgary house inventory sits at around 1.9 months worth of supply, Calgary condo inventory sits at around 1.9 months worth of supply as well.
- The real estate market in Calgary is now considered to be in the favour of those who are selling. We are the only major city in Canada that is experiencing conditions of this nature, although Edmonton is starting to trend in this direction as well.