Browse Calgary Homes For Sale By Property Type And Price
Brought To You By Alan Zunec of Century 21 Bamber Realty
Calgary is the largest city in Alberta and considered the economic capital of the province. There are many houses for sale in Calgary corresponding with opportunties for growth in the Calgary real estate market, as the economy is vibrant and growing rapidly. If you are shopping for homes for sale in Calgary, our site is one of the most informative available. You can browse properties for sale broken down by community, or use the quick search feature below to get an idea of what is available within your price range. Reading my Market Blog will keep you up to date information on what homes in the Calgary area are selling for and how competitive it will be if you are thinking of getting in the market to buy property.
There are many legitimate advantages to using our services and this website. If you are shopping for houses for sale in Calgary, you can look through all Calgary real estate listings or our team listing portfolio. Making an informed decision is important if you plan to get ahead in life, and this is especially important when getting into the real estate market. Browse homes for sale in Calgary and area, then call us for any additional information you need!
My team is dedicated to make sure you have every advantage when buying or selling real estate in Calgary. We are proud to be involved with various charities in the local area, including the Women In Need Society of Calgary, The Mustard Seed, and the Make A Wish Foundation. It's important for us to give back to our community, one that we are proud to call our home. I'm one of the top Century 21 agents in the Calgary area, call me today on (403) 510-7307.
Calgary Real Estate Market Statistics From April 2015
|Total Number of Listings Available for Sale in Calgary||5,598|
|Average Price of Homes for Sale|
- The Calgary real estate market is swinging towards a balanced market, with the influx of new listings in 2015 buyers will have a lot more choice moving forward.
- During the month of April, the average listing price of a Calgary house was $545,284. This is down 1.70 percent when compared to 2014.
- The condo market continues to see an increase in inventory. The average price of an apartment style condo for sale in Calgary sits at $301,423 and the average price of an attached Calgary property sits at $409,007. This represents a 5.64 percent decrease for apartment style and a 2.01 percent increase in an attached townhouse style condo, when compared against 2014.
- Selling times continue to increase but remain relatively low. The average amount of time it took to sell a Calgary home was 38 days in March and 44 days for a condo. Both of these statistics represent a continuing increase in the amount of time it is taking to sell Calgary properties.
- On the entire MLS® System in Calgary there were 1954 sales in April, which is a decrease of 22.49% from the same time last year. Overall 1148 Calgary houses were bought and sold, representing a decrease of 25.11% in the Calgary house market. 349 apartment style condominiums had a new owner on the title, this is a 23.13% decrease from last year.
- The current supply of property listings is considered to be about 2.9 months worth and, not surpisingly considering the current market conditions, there are 24% more listings available on the market when compared with this time last year. Current Calgary house inventory sits at around 2.6 months worth of supply, Calgary condo inventory sits at around 3.4 months worth of supply.
- The real estate market in Calgary is now sprinting towards a more balanced market between buyers and sellers.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned and controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and identify the quality of services provided. Used under license.