Renfrew Real Estate

Located in the north eastern part of Calgary, Alberta, Canada, the Renfrew neighbourhood is mostly residential with small businesses operating along the Edmonton Trail and on 16th Avenue. Today about 60 percent of the homes are single family structures. The rest are condos and apartments. About 40 percent of the homes are in the rental pool.

Renfrew Homes and Condos For Sale

No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Map
Sort by:


The land was once part of a Royal Canadian Air Forces base which served as an airfield and training base during World War II. During the 1940s the community, with many residents of Ukrainian descent, began to develop. Two Ukrainian churches are still active in the area, one of them of the Roman Catholic faith, the other Orthodox.

The northern border is the Trans Canada Highway. To the south is 8th Ave NE and the west is framed by Edmonton Trail NE. The eastern end is bordered by open green space and the Deerfoot Trail, or Route 2.

Schools in the area include Renfrew Elementary, Stanley Jones Elementary and Colonel Macleod Junior High. St. Alphonsus Elementary/Junior High is also available. The Renfrew Athletic Park offers a football field and a Boys & Girls Club is in the neighbourhood. Shopping is available in the commercial sections and at the North Hill Co-Op Shopping Centre to the north.

Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.

Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 9:45am CST.