Acadia Real Estate

Acadia is a residential community in the south east of our great city. The borders of the neighbourhood consist of the Bow River, Southland Drive, MacLeod Trail, and Heritage Drive. The land the the area sits on was officially made part of the city in 1956, and the neighbourhood of Acadia was created a few years later.

Acadia Homes and Condos For Sale

All Listings $100,000 - $200,000 $200,000 - $300,000
$300,000 - $400,000 $400,000 - $500,000 $500,000 - $600,000
$600,000 - $700,000
34 Properties Found. Showing Page 1 of 4
Map
Sort by:

There is a large high school within the community, Lord Beaverbrook is administered by the public system. It's the city's biggest high school facility. There are also a number of elementary and junior high schools within or near the neighbourhood.

According to recent census numbers the community of Acadia has approximately 11,000 area residents. About 40% of all properties in the community are occupied by renters, with the remaining 60% owner occupied.

Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.

Listing information last updated on December 15th, 2017 at 9:45am CST.